Bykski CPU-XPR-MK-I-V4 CPU Water Cooling Block – Black w/ 5v Addressable RGB (RBW) (LGA 115x / 20xx)
The Bykski CPU-XPR-MK-I-V4 CPU Water Cooling Block features an aluminium top plate that covers the precision machined PMMA top. The PMMA on the sides and around the ports allow the colours to flow through when the included RBW lights are engaged.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow maximum performance.
- Finest Craftsmanship
- Designed to Fit Standard G 1/4in. Thread Fittings
- Model: CPU-XPR-MK-I-V4
- Brand: Bykski
- Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper Base / PMMA Top / Aluminum Accent Cover (Not in contact with coolant)
- Thread: G 1/4in.
- Channel: 0.5mm
- Socket: Intel LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200 / LGA 2011/2066
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- 1x CPU Water Cooling Block
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- 1x 5v Addressable RGB (RBW) lighting
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For hassle free running you always need a 3-pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroyed by the overload!
Some manufacturers stick a protection foil on the backside of their CPU/ GPU coolers. This foil must be removed before mounting. Bykski does not assume any liability for improper use or faulty assembly