This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures along with the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi block set ups.
- Block Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear Acrylic
- Backplate Material: Black Anodized Aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070Ti Gaming OC 8G
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070Ti Eagle OC 8G
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Backplate
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- 1x 5v A-RGB (RBW) Light
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For hassle free running you always need a 3-pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroyed by the overload!
PCB for N-GV3070TIGMOC-X