The Bykski Full Coverage GPU Water Block and Backplate for Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3090/3080 Xtreme is a work of art! This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM) as well as the voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures! Along with these temperatures comes the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi-block set ups.
- Finest Craftsmanship
- Designed to Fit Standard G1/4 Thread Fittings
- SLI/Crossfire Compliant
- Model: N-GV3090AORUSXE-X
- Brand: Bykski
- Backplate Material:Black Anodized Aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3090 XTREME 24G
- Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3080 XTREME 10G
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4 Thread
- Stock Backplates: Due to mounting variances between cards, stock backplates not guaranteed to fit.
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Backplate
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- 1x 5v A-RGB (RBW) Light
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For hassle free running you always need a 3-pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroyed by the overload!
Some manufacturers stick a protection foil on the backside of their CPU/ GPU coolers. This foil must be removed before mounting. Bykski does not assume any liability for improper use or faulty assembly.