Bykski CPU-RAY-ON-M AMD Ryzen water cooling block (RBW) with LCD temp monitor
The futuristic mechanical line design, equipped with a colour LCD screen, makes real-time temperature monitoring straightforward and simple. It adopts advanced jet-type micro-channel diversion technology and is equipped with aluminium alloy armour. It has more visual impact and a full sense of technology.
Real-time monitoring thermometer developed by Bykski, made by colour LCD screen, cool bionic sports car dashboard design, synchronize the current real-time temperature, increase or decrease the blue progress bar as the temperature changes, the ultra-fast temperature refresh rate of 0.1 seconds can monitor the water temperature of the water cooling system in real-time.
- Jet micro-water channel structure with 0.5mm channel
- Built-in Addressable RBG lighting
- Designed to Fit Standard G1/4 Thread Fittings
- Integrated Digital Temperature Display
- Acrylic + Copper material
- Model: CPU-RAY-ON-M
- Brand: Bykski
- Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear Acrylic / Black Aluminum(not in contact with coolant)
- Connector type:4-Pin PSU/4-Pin LED power
- Colour LCD screen
- Loop: Non-Aluminum
- Socket: Ryzen Thread Ripper/ Ryzen 7/ Ryzen 5/ Ryzen 3/ AM4/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/ FM2+/ FM2/ FM1
- Fittings: G 1/4 Thread
- 1x CPU Water Cooling Block
- 1x Mounting Hardware
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For a hassle free running you always need a 3 pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroy by the overload!
Some manufacturers stick on the backside of their CPU/ GPU coolers a protection foil. This foil must be removed before mounting. Bykski does not assume any liability for improper use or faulty assembly