The Bykski CPU-XPR-AM-V2 CPU Water Cooling Block features a crystal clear PMMA top that slightly covers the precision machined PMMA top. The
The block is constructed of high purity electroplated copper to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow maximum performance.
- Finest Craftmanship
- Electroplated Base
- Designed to Fit Standard G1/4 Thread Fittings
- Model: CPU-XPR-AM-V2
- Brand: Bykski
- Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear PMMA Acrylic
- Thread: G1/4
- Loop: Non-Aluminum
- Socket:AMD AM2/AM3/AM3+/AM4
- Fittings: G 1/4 Thread
- Will not fit the following motherboards due to socket crowding issues or oversized heatsinks: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon, Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme.
- 1x CPU Water Cooling Block
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- 1x 5V Addressable RGB LED
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For hassle free running you always need a 3-pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroyed by the overload!
Some manufacturers stick on the backside of their CPU/ GPU coolers a protection foil. This foil must be removed before mounting. Bykski does not assume any liability for improper use or faulty assembly