The Bykski D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor is a highly reliable, high-pressure industrial pump, featuring PWM speed control. Like most other D5 pumps this reliability is afforded by the same unique design as the original pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump data and speed control are done using the PWM 4-pin connector. By connecting this the pump speed can be controlled via the computers similar to a CPU fan speed. This also allows the safety feature of auto shut down based on RPM feedback if available in your BIOS.
- Sleeved Black/Black Cables
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- The high-pressure capability of the D5 is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- Power: 12V / TDP18W
- Voltage: 10V-15V
- Power Connector: 4-Pin Molex
- Speed Control/Data: 4-Pin PWM
- Working Temp: 45C at 4000RPM
- Max RPM: 4800
- Maximum head: 12.4 ft (3.8 m)
- Maximum discharge: ~ 290.5 GPH (1100 LPH)
- The performance will vary based on the housing used
- Top Material: Clear
- Thread: G1/4
- Stand Color: Black
- Loop: Aluminum or Non-Aluminum
- 1x Bykski D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump – PWM Enabled
- 1x Black Mounting System
Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For hassle free running you always need a 3-pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroyed by the overload!