The Bykski D5 Pump / 120mm Aluminum Reservoir Combo w/ Armor has all you need to power your loop. The strong D5 pump has no problems with bigger cases and multiple components. The reservoir is made from aluminium so this set-up must be used in an aluminium-friendly loop.
- Aluminum Construction Reservoir (in contact with coolant)
- Material: ABS Resin / PMMA / Aluminum (in contact with coolant)
- RPM: 5000
- Power: DC12v, TDP18W
- Voltage Range:10v-15v
- Flow Rate:1100L/h
- Temperature: 45°C @ 4000RPM
- Connector: 4-Pin Molex and PWM+ data feedback
- Overall Dimensions: 224.92mm x 80mm (84mm from back mount plate to front)
- Reservoir Size: 120mm x 56mm
- Fitting: G1/4 Thread
- Loop: Aluminium
- 1x Aluminium Top Cap (installed)
- 1x Aluminium Base (installed)
- 1x D5 Variant Pump (installed)
- 1x Reservoir Tube (installed)
This Reservoir has aluminium in contact with coolant! Must be used in aluminium-friendly systems!
Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For hassle free running you always need a 3-pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroyed by the overload!