Bykski Full Coverage GPU Water Block w/ Integrated Active Backplate for Gigabyte RTX 3090 (N-GV3090GMOC-TC)
This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and voltage regulator modules (VRM) on both sides of GPUs. By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures along with the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block and active backplate are constructed of high purity electroplated copper to prevent oxidation. A high flow design allows multiple blocks to run in series. Access to top and bottom G1/4 ports is required on the bridge block.
- Block Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear Acrylic
- Active Backplate Material: Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear Acrylic
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Gigabyte RTX 3090 GAMING OC 24G
- Gigabyte RTX 3090 EAGLE OC 24G
- Gigabyte RTX 3090 VISION OC 24G
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
- 1x Full Coverage GPU Water Block
- 1x Active Backplate Block
- 2x Stop Fitting
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Thermal grease
- 1x 5v A-RGB (RBW) Light
- (Warning: Addressable RGB (RBW) is 5V and is ONLY compatible with Addressable RGB (RBW) components. RGB is 12V and is ONLY compatible with RGB components. Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
Bykski LED modules always operate with 5 Volt. For hassle free running you always need a 3-pin 5 Volt ADD-Header or compatible controller.
If you connect the 5 Volt LED model with a 12 Volt power, the 5 Volt module will be destroyed by the overload!