Loop maintenance is an integral part to ensuring your custom cooling loop runs optimally.
It is best practice to conduct loop maintenance from 6 to 12 months from initial setup of the cooling loop.
With this loop maintenance kit, you are able to conduct clean a of the radiator, and select your own colour of coolant.
Usage of Part 1 of the Mayhems Blitz Pro Cleaning System
1. Put on the gloves provided in the kit.
2. Mix part 1 with deionized water / distilled water (either will do) to a ratio of 250ml of part 1 to 750ml of water.
3. Add to the radiator and clean up any spills immediately.
4. Vent the system of any trapped air and cap the radiator.
5. Leave in radiator between 6 to 12 hours.
6. After empty down the waste drain. Refill with deionized water / distilled water (either will do) and rise out.
7. Repeat step 6 two times.
8. Refit to loop and move to part 2 of the cleaning system.