The Bykski NVIDIA N-TITAN-PAS-X Full Coverage GPU Water Block is a work of art! This full coverage block, directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM) as well as the voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components you can achieve great temperatures! Along with these temperatures comes the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high purity copper that is electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi block set ups.
- Finest Craftmanship
- Designed to Fit Standard G1/4 Thread Fittings
- SLI/Crossfire Compliant
- Material:Electroplated High Purity Copper / Clear Acrylic
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Reference Version TITAN XP
- Reference Version TITAN X-Pascal
- Reference Version GTX 1070/1080/1080TI
- Reference Version GTX 1070Ti 8G
- Reference Version GTX 1080 8G
- Reference Version GTX 1080Ti 11G
- Inno 3D GeForce GTX 1080Ti
- GTX 1080Ti 11GD5X PLUS OC
- nVidia Quadro M6000 12GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming (Please ensure your card revision does not have a fan header near the PCIE slot)
- EVGA GTX 1070/1080/1080Ti Founders Edition
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition, 8GB GDDR5, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) 08G-P4-5173-KR
- ZOTAC GTX 1080/1080TI Founders Edition
- Inno 3D ICHILL GTX 1080TI X4 ULTRA
- MSI GTX 1080TI AERO 11G
- Manli Gallardo GTX 1080TI
compatibility based on reference design only, block may not fit altered / super clocked and other third party variations that deviate from reference design.
Fittings:G 1/4 Thread
Stock Backplates: Due to mounting variances between cards, stock backplates not guaranteed to fit.